Mortasheen Mortasheen

Finally Mortasheen in color and motion!

I've wanted to see your Mortasheen characters in action and color for a while now, and I have. The thing that makes your monster animations so great are the trivial (hardly!) details. Like Cthulhu's butler's (cant seem to remember his name) patch of skin that stretches when he talks. Just little things like that i notice on all your characters shows you dont draw them, but imagine them, know how they work, and then draw them. Well done, sir. The only criticism is i wanted to see the escarghoul get dismembered explicitly! *hug*

.Alice. .Alice.

The Potential

This flash is proof that you don't have to be able to draw like Miyazaki to make wonderful pieces of art.
But imagine if you could...you, sir, would be a god.

M1K3-B responds:

haha, thank you so much. I hope to improve my drawing in the future. So keep a look out. :)

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Insert Favorite Line Here

Ok, i don't really write reviews much, but i felt it would be best to give you a little e-hug for making my favorite flash since dad's home. Just stating, also, I don't feel like making a huge deal out of which company I prefer. Additionally, I don't feel like making a big deal out of people making a big deal out of which company they prefer. So I thought I'd tell you that you're not the only one that gets annoyed with both kinds of people.
PS I, for a reason unknown to me, couldn't stop giggling like a school girl everytime I heard anything the penguin said...probably because he's amazing and deserves his own spin off flash series.

Bobert-Rob responds:

I do hope to use the penguin again, that's for certain. He's a damn awesome penguin. Of course, he does use my Morgan Freeman impression... but that's 'March of the Penguin's fault. I mean, now everytime I think of penguins, they always have his voice. It's just that simple. Thanks for the review!

The Fabulous Screech The Fabulous Screech

Every bit as good as any of the other lands of dream games.

Final Sustenance Final Sustenance

Holy sheit

that was, by (really really really really) far, the best flash game i have played in my life...not kidding or exagerating in the least, my fav part was "I better go down in the kitchen.....n...grab some!" LMAO!!!

Remember. (wip) Remember. (wip)

Really dig it

I know that 10/10 reviews should be taken with a grain of salt, but believe me, I really did love this. Reminded me of the composer flash (i think that's what it was called). It's so deservingly happy without being the slightest bit cheesy that it brings sadness to the table, as well. Kinda like winning the extreme makeover home edition challenge and crying because it's the happiest moment ever. I don't know, I'm probably babbling.
Mind reviewing one of mine?

Chimy727 responds:

wow thanks! that means a lot to me!

SOTN Moonlight Nocturne SOTN Moonlight Nocturne

More epicness

Same thing I said before. :D

SOTN Festival Of Servants SOTN Festival Of Servants

Probably doesn't deserve 5, but...

I couldn't freakin help myself because it's symphony of the night (super awesome epic sweetness) and you stayed so true to the original. Staying true is super badass but it probably only deserves 5/5 if you make it you're own.

Nah, fuck that. You deserve it.
Mind reviewing one of mine?