Remember. (wip) Remember. (wip)

Really dig it

I know that 10/10 reviews should be taken with a grain of salt, but believe me, I really did love this. Reminded me of the composer flash (i think that's what it was called). It's so deservingly happy without being the slightest bit cheesy that it brings sadness to the table, as well. Kinda like winning the extreme makeover home edition challenge and crying because it's the happiest moment ever. I don't know, I'm probably babbling.
Mind reviewing one of mine?

Chimy727 responds:

wow thanks! that means a lot to me!

SOTN Moonlight Nocturne SOTN Moonlight Nocturne

More epicness

Same thing I said before. :D

SOTN Festival Of Servants SOTN Festival Of Servants

Probably doesn't deserve 5, but...

I couldn't freakin help myself because it's symphony of the night (super awesome epic sweetness) and you stayed so true to the original. Staying true is super badass but it probably only deserves 5/5 if you make it you're own.

Nah, fuck that. You deserve it.
Mind reviewing one of mine?

Vocoded Vocoded

Actually...

I rather liked it(!) At first listen I didn't like it, but as I was letting it loop, it caught on to me. Any chance to know what in the hell you're saying? ;)

LolHi responds:

Melting to the imprisoned image of a damaged mind, ravaged by an unforgiving time expressed divinely, by a man ??? a god ????? so timely, in the ????? of my aching body's core so traveled blindly.

Anyways, thanks for the review!

Evermourne - Protective circle Evermourne - Protective circle

Wow

I loved it. Such a haunting melody and very very well put together. Somewhat reminds me of the film Ikiru if you've ever seen it. I can't place why. Just fantastic, I can hope to reach your level someday. If you've the time, could you head to my page to review some?

Evermourne responds:

i am glad you liked it ^^, and hope you will enjoy the other submissions and those yet to come :), i will check your stuff out soon ^^

Kinda Trancey Loop Kinda Trancey Loop

A bit short...

but hey, some people dig that. It loops really well and I have problems doing that so props there. Like I said I don't dig that it's short and simple, but I'm sure other people will like it. Mind reviewing one of mine?

LolHi responds:

I know it's sort. Everytihng I make is short, because I suck at making songs.

And sure, I'll review one of your songs. :D

Sideral Symphony Sideral Symphony

Ethereal

Awesome. It had a sweet ethereal feel to it. Like a mystical forest from a Miyazaki film. Actually, now that I think about it, it totally reminds me of Yamaoka. That's definately a compliment, he's probably my favorite composer. Mind reviewing one of mine?

Final Stage by Oembboe Final Stage by Oembboe

haHA

Awesome 8 bit fantasy. Definately where random encounters lurk. The only thing I thought was off was the drums sound a little more modern than the rest. Mind reviewing one of mine?

Let It Come Forth (Metal) Let It Come Forth (Metal)

Belt it out, sir

Not quite as good (to my ears anyway) as the draculonian song, but holy hell what is? I love that you bring in instruments not normally associated with hard rock or metal.

Draculonian Metal Draculonian Metal

Someone is a badass

and their initials are YOU! Some crazy stop and go rockin riffs with that badass classicalness to it. You are a hard ass with a heart of gold. ^_^